Workshop for Pilates instructors, fitness instructors, yoga teachers, dancers and movement professionals
You may have encountered these questions from your clients or while you are doing your own practice.
- How to achieve active muscles stretching quickly and safely?
- How to train the body to start and stop quicker, performa a firm run, turn sharper and avoid falling during movement?
- What is the effective way to improve balance and coordination?
- How to stretch, lengthen and strengthen the muscles and tendons in the legs and back?
- How to reduce muscle cramps, strains, tendonitis and backaches?
Date： 2015.09.28 & 29 (Mon, Tue)
Time： 19:00 - 21:00
Max. no. of people per class: 10
(in Chinese with English translation if needed)
Call 6406 3642 or text 137 6188 5364 for price and registration.
Maggie is the first licensed BodyCode® System instructor in Mainland China. She traveled to Italy to study under the inventor, Pino Carbone. She is both the only licensed BodyCode System® instructor and Franklin Method educator in China. Maggie is a fully certified STOTT PILATES® instructor at the Orange Room. Maggie has been studying dance since she was 3 years old. She is currently active in the ballroom latin dance competition circuit.