Pat has a keen interest in functional movement of the body and never holds back to share her knowledge with others. She is also a strong believer that yoga and Pilates is for everyone and not only for flexible or strong people as so often wrongly understood. It’s about increasing your flexibility, strength and balance, not just on the physical level but mentally and emotionally too. When she started practicing yoga over 10 years ago, Pat hoped that it would get rid of the pains in her body. Not only did she find her pains relieved while doing yoga and Pilates, her practice also slowly led her see the different meanings of life and possibilities. She felt that she had found the door to a new and more meaningful stage in her life. Driven by the passion to share this powerful tool with the others, Pat co-founded theOrangeRoom in 2006.
Pat is from Taiwan. She speaks Chinese and English.
Certification and training:
- Instructor Trainer (STOTT PILATES®)
- Full Certification: all levels of Reformer, Mat-PlusTM, Cadillac, Stability Chair, Barrels and Injuries & Special Populations (STOTT PILATES®)
- Halo® Level 1: Introduction to Intermittent Interval Training (MERRITHEWTM)
- Halo® Applications to Global Stability (MERRITHEWTM)
- 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training (Yoga Alliance)
- Relax & Renew Restorative Yoga with Judith Hanson Lasater
- Yoga for Scoliosis with Elise Browning Miller