Karin found her passion for Pilates about 10 years ago when she was tired of her regular fitness routine. She started searching for a different workout that would help her balance her work and private life and at the same time keep her fit and healthy. Introduced to Pilates she quickly fell in love with the method and the strength and vitality it brought to her body. She gained a deeper understanding for her body and found new way to challenge herself on a physical as well as mental level. Karin strongly believes that Pilates offers huge benefits to people of all walks of life and fitness levels, and she enjoys sharing her knowledge with others.
Karin holds a Master of Law Degree and a Master of Intercultural Communication. Prior to teaching Pilates, she taught Human Resources Management at the University of Applied Sciences in Austria.
Karin is from Austria. She speaks German and English.
Certification and training:- Mat-PlusTM, Level 1 (STOTT PILATES®)
- Reformer, Level 1 (STOTT PILATES®)
- Stabilty Chair, Level 1 (STOTT PILATES®)
- Mat Pilates (Polestar Pilates®)
- Injury and Special Populations Course (STOTT PILATES®)
- Total Barre™ (MERRITHEWTM)
- Continuing Education Workshops: “Open the Gait” and “Pilates for Lower Back Care” with Dr. Brent Anderson