Anita stumbled upon yoga and Pilates when she was searching for a balance between corporate and family life. Starting with the relief on her tensed muscle and then her tensed mind, to a new gained strength inside, practicing yoga and Pilates had gradually led her to open her eyes to the many possibilities in life. The change in her body and mind was so wonderful that she co-founded the Orange Room and quit her corporate life.
Anita is from Hong Kong. She speaks English, Chinese and Cantonese.
Certification and training:
- Instructor Trainer (STOTT PILATES®)
- Full Certification: all levels of Reformer, Mat-PlusTM, Cadillac, Stability Chair, Barrels and Injuries & Special Populations (STOTT PILATES®)
- ZEN•GA™ Instructor Foundation Course (MERRITHEWTM)
- Halo® Level 1: Introduction to Intermittent Interval Training (MERRITHEWTM)
- Halo® Applications to Global Stability (MERRITHEWTM)
- 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training (Yoga Alliance)
- Kids Yoga (Rainbow Kids Yoga)